“A push up bra is like a bag of chips, you open it and it’s half empty.” 😀
As you have noticed I didn’t include the ‘push up’ word in the title of this post. It’s obviously because I have the hopeless case. As you can see – there-is-nothing-to-push – AT ALL. But wearing a pair of stick-on or self-adhesive bra (despite of not being able to optimise the purpose of it in terms of ‘pushing up’), has been a big big solution to my wardrobe problem. I have a pair of cutesy patootsy bewbsy (and proud of it) but I friggin hate it whenever I have twisted or falling off straps. Most especially, whenever the bra rides up when I lift my arms! Que horror! Thanks to the smart-ass people behind Colleer though! Now I don’t have to worry about my bra showing whenever I wear backless evening dresses, ball gowns or wedding dresses!
And because I’m so happy of this wonder bra, here are tips to wear Colleer Self-Adhesive Silicon Naked Invisible Backless Bra:
- Stand in front of the mirror, gently hold yourself and start placing one cup at a time, starting below your breast and moving upwards
- Using the click in between the cups to attach them together (ensuring they will not move, and giving you more cleavage (only if there’s something to push tho)!
- To remove, start from the top and gently pull down
- Clean your bra after every use with warm water and mild soap, holding the cup in your palm (adhesive face up)
- Air dry, hanging upside down. Make sure it is completely dry before using again!
- Store the bra by replacing the protective film over it, put it back in the traveling bag it came in.
- Wear it within 6 hours every time.